One of the most important human rights in modern society is the right to privacy. We are aware of this and we respect the privacy of our clients and users, therefore we treat their personal data responsibly, carefully and in accordance with the valid regulations of the Republic of Slovenia (Personal Data Protection Act ZVOP-2, Official Journal of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 94/07 and GDPR). Only authorised persons within the company, as well as contractors, have access to personal data within the scope and purpose that is absolutely necessary for the smooth implementation of work processes, the provision of Grafika Soča d.o.o. services, and compliance with rights and obligations.
Personal data administrator
The personal data administrator is Grafika Soča d.o.o., Sedejeva 4, 5000 Nova Gorica, Slovenia
Which data are collected?
We collect various data about you, depending on the nature of your business relationship with us. We can collect:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Telephone number
Purpose of personal data collection
The purpose of personal data collection on the website www.grafika-soca.si is:
- If you fill in the contact form, we will collect your name, e-mail and telephone number, providing you entrust us with this information. By filling in an enquiry form, you are providing consent that Grafika Soča may store your data in the database until it receives a request to delete them, for the purpose of identifying your interest in specific services and contacting you via electronic mail or telephone. Grafika Soča stores and processes your personal data for the purpose of replying to any such requests and for any potential further cooperation.
Personal data processing on the basis of a contract
Grafika Soča processes the personal data of individuals in order to fulfil its obligations arising from purchase orders and concluded contracts in a contractual relationship. As part of fulfilling its contractual obligations and exercising rights under a contract, Grafika Soča processes the contact personal data of its customers or subscribers for the following purposes: customer identification, conclusion of a contract, delivery of ordered goods, resolution of potential objections or complaints, sending notifications to customers regarding implementation of a contractual relationship, implementation of the recovery procedures and for other purposes required for the implementation or conclusion of a contractual relationship between Grafika Soča and a customer.
Personal data processing on the basis of the law
The sectoral legislation (e. g. tax legislation) may stipulate that specific data must be stored for a specific period of time. Grafika Soča will also be obliged to store these data in the event of withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data or an individual’s demand for limitation of the processing of personal data, or termination of the contractual relationship between an individual and Grafika Soča. Grafika Soča will destroy such data after expiry of the statutory period.
Processing on the basis of consent for the processing of personal data
Data processing may be based on the consent given by an individual to Grafika Soča. Grafika Soča processes the personal data of individuals for the purpose of informing them of new products/services and/or replying to messages sent in contact forms. Data subjects may withdraw their consent or change it in the same way as it was given, or in any other way, as defined by Grafika Soča. In the event of any reasonable doubt about an individual’s identity, for the purpose of correct fulfilment of obligations in accordance with the demand given by an individual, Grafika Soča reserves the right to identify the data subject. Withdrawal or change of consent relates to the data processed on the basis of consent. The possibility of withdrawal of consent does not represent an entitlement to the withdrawal of a potential existing business relationship of an individual with Grafika Soča.
The data will be transmitted to:
- couriers or postal service providers for the purpose of delivery of products ordered, handling of complaints, and withdrawal from a contract
- contractors for the purpose of maintenance of the information system, or for similar needs with mandatory confidentiality and data protection
How long do we store personal data?
The transmitted personal data will be saved and used for so long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which they have been processed. After achieving the purpose of processing, an individual’s personal data will be deleted or access to such data will be blocked.
As the administrator, Grafika Soča must store specific data in accordance with the valid legislation (e. g. in accordance with the law, issued invoices must be stored for 10 years following the date of issue).
In cases of data processing on the basis of consent, Grafika Soča stores and processes personal data until withdrawal of consent by an individual.
Rights of individuals
Grafika Soča guarantees individuals the exercise of their rights without undue delay and in each case within one month of receiving a request, unless a shorter deadline is provided by law. Grafika Soča may prolong the deadline for exercising the rights of an individual for an additional two months taking into account the complexity and number of requests. If Grafika Soča prolongs a deadline, it must notify each individual about any such extension within one month of receipt of the request together with the reasons for extension of the deadline.
By sending a written request to the address: Grafika Soča d.o.o., Sedejeva 4, 5000 Nova Gorica, Slovenia, or by sending an email to email@example.com, an individual may request access, modification, correction, blockage or limitation of processing or deletion of personal data, and may also object to the processing of data processed in connection to the individual, and/or request the transfer of data. An individual may withdraw consent given for the processing of the personal data at any time, permanently or temporarily, wholly or in part by sending a written request to: Grafika Soča d.o.o., Sedejeva 4, 5000 Nova Gorica, Slovenia, or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of consent until its cancellation. An individual has the right to lodge an appeal with the Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia, if they believe that their personal data have been stored or processed in any way that contradicts the applicable regulations governing the protection of personal data.
- a) Right to access data
The data subject has the right to obtain a confirmation from Grafika Soča of whether their personal data are processed, and, if this is the case, they can obtain access to personal data or additional information related to the personal data processing, including:
- purposes of processing
- type of personal data
- users and categories of users to whom the personal data have been disclosed, in particular users in the third countries (i. e. non-EU countries)
- where possible, the foreseen retention period of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period
- the existence of the right to require the data administrator to rectify or delete personal data, or to restrict the processing of personal data in relation to the data subject, or the existence of a right to object to such processing
- the right to lodge an appeal with the supervisory authority, i. e. the Information Commissioner
- where personal data are not collected from the data subject, an individual to whom they relate, all available information regarding the source of the data
On the basis of a request by an individual, Grafika Soča shall provide a copy of the personal data that are processed. For additional copies of the data requested by a data subject, Grafika Soča may charge a reasonable price by taking into consideration administrative and material costs.
- b) Right of correction
A data subject has the right to demand that Grafika Soča corrects any incorrect data relating to them without undue delay. By taking into consideration the purposes of processing, an individual to whom the personal data relate has the right to supplement any incomplete personal data, including the submission of any supplementary statements.
- c) Right of erasure (right of oblivion)
A data subject has the right to demand that Grafika Soča deletes the personal data relating to them without undue delay, while Grafika Soča has an obligation to delete personal data without undue delay:
- when the personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
- when an individual withdraws consent for data processing, which is the basis for data processing, and no other legal basis exists for such processing
- when personal data must be deleted in order to fulfil a legal obligation in accordance with EU or Slovenian legislation.
- d) Right to limit processing of data
A data subject has the right to demand that Grafika Soča limits processing when:
- an individual disputes the accuracy of data, namely for a period that allows the operator to verify the accuracy of personal data
- the processing is illegal and an individual opposes the deletion of the personal data and instead requests restriction on their use
- Grafika Soča no longer needs personal data for the purpose of processing, but the individual to whom the personal data relate needs them to enforce, implement or defend legal claims.
- e) Right of transmission of data
A data subject has the right to receive personal data relating to them, provided by Grafika Soča, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, and the right to transmit these data to another data administrator without being impeded by Grafika Soča, when such processing is based on the consent of an individual or a contract and processing is carried out by automated means.
Right to lodge an appeal regarding the processing of personal data
An individual may send a potential complaint regarding the processing of personal data to the administrator to the email address email@example.com or by post to the address Grafika Soča d.o.o., Sedejeva ulica 4, 5000 Nova Gorica, Slovenia. In addition, each data subject has the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Information Commissioner if they consider that the processing of their personal data violates EU or Slovenian regulations in the field of personal data protection.
If an individual has exercised the right to access data from Grafika Soča and following receipt of a decision by Grafika Soča they believe that the personal data they have received is not the data that they requested, or that they have not received the requested personal data in full, the individual may make an appeal, including explanatory notes, to Grafika Soča prior to submitting an appeal to the Information Commissioner within 15 days of receipt of Grafika Soča’s decision. The latter must make a decision on the appeal within five working days.
When the data subject submits a request by e-mail, the information shall, where possible, be provided by e-mail unless an individual to whom the personal data relate requires otherwise. When there is reasonable doubt regarding the identity of an individual who submits a request in relation to their rights, Grafika Soča may request the provision of additional information necessary to confirm the identity of the data subject. If the data subject’s requests are obviously unfounded or excessive, particularly because they are recurrent, Grafika Soča may charge a reasonable price, whereby it takes into account the administrative costs of providing information or communication or implementing the required measure or refusing to act on a request.